top of page
juneau-alaska-branding-rizza-zsquared-139 copy.jpg

Brand Identity and Website Design for Small Businesses Ready to Stand out

No matter what stage of business you’re in or what type of customers you serve, together we’ll find and nail your signature style to create a brand you and your customers love.

Recently Awarded

Gold in the Best of Juneau Awards 2022 & 2023 for the Graphic Design Category


Thank you Juneau!


If you’re looking for…

A brand that captures the story of your passion.


If you’re looking for…

A brand that not only aligns with your values but represents them.


If you’re looking for…

A brand that’s full of personality.


If you’re looking for…

And, of course, a brand that makes you money


You’re in luck because that’s exactly what I  specialize  in.

juneau-alaska-branding-rizza-zsquared-119 copy.jpg

Meet Your Alaskan Designer

and I believe design should represent everything you want it to.

Hello I'm Rizza

Nothing more. Nothing less.


Relying on strategy and inspired by personality, I help business owners across industries and in all stages build brands that help them stick out from their competition.


And, I’d love to help build yours next.


Grab my Free Canva Brand Style Guide Template

This Free Canva Template will keep all your brand assets in one place

Brand Style Guide Sheet Template Freebie FINAL.png
Brand Style Guide Sheet Template Freebie FINAL.png

Perfect for businesses who already have their logo, fonts, color palette, and brand style figured out but need a place to organize it all. 

Brand Style Guide Sheet Template Freebie FINAL.png
juneau-alaska-branding-rizza-zsquared-128 copy.jpg

the Intentional Branding Podcast

learn design and business tips

You deserve

A Cozy, Warm, and Welcoming Website

That makes your online visitors feel like they’ve just stepped into their favorite coffee shop – and I can help you. 

Website mockup on laptop tall.jpg

Web Design

Web Design


Logo & Brand Design

If your brand was an iceberg,
visuals are what's above the surface

While the visual portion of your brand identity helps customers recognize your business, it’s only about 10% of the equation. The other 90% boils down to the strategy underneath the visuals; your vibe, your voice, your mission, and the kind of client you want to attract.


When we work together, we’ll create a brand that balances both so it looks good while making you money. 

juneau-alaska-branding-rizza-zsquared-transparency 11.png

From Concept to Reality: Real-World Ready Logos

How It


...Where It

Ends Up


Choose your path

juneau-alaska-branding-rizza-zsquared-50 copy.jpg

I'm On A Budget

Whether you’re just starting out or have been in business for a while, these website and logo templates are easy to personalize and look as professional as custom design.

I'm in the beginning stages

juneau-alaska-branding-rizza-zsquared-49 copy.jpg

I Want You to Do it For Me

Ready to invest in custom design? These services are backed by strategy, designed to help you unlock your next level of business.

I'm ready to invest

juneau-alaska-branding-rizza-zsquared-59 copy.jpg

Industries I've Designed For:

Don’t see your industry?
No problem, I’m always up for exploring something new!

  • Photography

  • Tourism 

  • Music 

  • Beauty and Hair Salons

  • Seafood/Fishing

  • Seaplanes

  • Restaurants

  • Child Care Centers

  • Medical Centers

  • Construction

  • Clothing 

  • Jewelry

  • Eyecare

  • CBD


Rizza has  mastered  the art of zeroing in on a vision and making it a reality.

I have worked with Rizza for around a year now and I highly recommend her work! In the past year, Rizza has given my brand a facelift complete with a new logo as well as the artwork design for my first two albums.

What I like most about her work is her creative process. If you are considering a graphic designer to help your brand/company stand out, Rizza is the way to go!

​-Stephen Neil, Electric Violinist

juneau-alaska-branding-rizza-zsquared-148 copy.jpg

A DIY course for new business owners

Design Your Logo and Create Your Brand in just 5 days

Bite-sized lessons delivered straight to your inbox that walk you through the step-by-step process of designing a simple yet professional brand.

By the end of a week, you’ll be ready to launch.

bottom of page